Graduate: Advanced Focus Groups – ATLANTA, GA (IN-PERSON)
April 5 - April 7
The amount of material is challenging. But there is a right way and wrong way to do Focus Groups and the results are dependent on doing them the right way. The Edge FG System teaches you HOW TO do many more FG and HOW TO get the most from your FG.
Topics expected to be covered:
– 10 Alternatives to the Passion Question
– FG Medical Knowledge
– Adversarial FG
– FG Demonstrative Evidence
– FG Memos
– FG Tools & Techniques such as
– Quarantining Unruly Jurors
– Avoiding Common FG Failures
– FG Planning & Purpose
– Three Repeats and then what . . .
– Proper use of Open Ended vs Closed End Questions
– Effective Use Flip Charts
– Exploring Juror Attitudes and much much more
To attend this ADV Course you do not have to be a Graduate, You do have to have the Undergraduate Focus Group and Voir Dire Completed first.