THE EXPERTS SEMINAR
september 4-5, 2020
LEARN THE METHODS USED TO OBTAIN 10 FIGURE VERDICTS & SETTLEMENTS
Presented by Don Keenan, Luke Baker, Mindy Bish, Alex Hoffspiegel, Lloyd Hoffspiegel, David Stradley, Ann Groninger, and Meredith Hinton.
September 4-5, 2020
Friday, September 4th
Saturday, September 5th
Accreditation is in the application process. The program is planned for 960 minutes (60 minute states = 16 credits; 50 minute states = 19.2 credits). Actual credits vary by jurisdiction in accordance with their respective rules and procedures.
Keenan Trial Institute applies for accreditation from the jurisdictions in which the venue is licensed. We have simplified the process for you to gain your CLE credits with each state.
Refund Policy: Cancellation for seminars and webinars 7 days or more prior to the event will receive a partial refund. Cancellations 30 days prior to the event will given a 90% refund, cancellations 7-30 days prior will be given a 50% refund. No refunds will be given for cancellations in the week prior to the event.
Please note that photography, audio recording, and/or video recording is strictly prohibited at all Keenan Trial Institute events. This restriction allows us to provide a better learning experience for our attendees and better intellectual property protection for our speakers. Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
Restricted Attendance: Attorneys who work on behalf of insurance companies in any way are not allowed to attend, and all attendees will be required to sign an affidavit to that effect before being allowed entrance.
Preliminary list of topics (not necessarily in order of presentation):
1. Experts and the Case Selection Stool – Introduction to the Expert Stool
2. Experts and the Internet: Bubba’s Perspective
3. Dale Carnegie: Lessons on dealing with Experts and Treating MDs
4. Expert Depositions, hit lists, and the 48 hour Rule
5. The “I.M.E.” – Cross Examination major truths
6. Use of Experts in a “Causation First” case
7. The Keenan Edge System for finding and Identifying Expert Witnesses
8. Controlling Expert Witness Fees/Expenses
9. Expert trading, Baseball Cards, and The “Virgin Expert”
10. Experts: Who is educating Who? (Use of Focus Groups to qualify, eliminate, and Educate experts)
11. Analogous system failures and experts
12. Bubba’s major complaints about expert witnesses and the lawyers
Paralegals can attend, if accompanied by their lawyer. The registration price for paralegals is the same: $800.REGISTER TODAY!
We recommend you check out the below options to ensure a place near the seminar. There are many beautiful homes available for day-weekly rentals in Seaside, FL. We encourage you to stay in the area as it is an experience all in itself.
great options in the area.
When booking make sure to book in SEASIDE, FL.
Homeowners Collection Rentals
There are multiple things to do during your time in Seaside and we encourage you to take the time. Many attendees have scheduled fishing and adventure trips on the Sunday following the seminar.