2021 Premises Seminar Agenda
- Welcome/Opening Remarks: Don Keenan
- How the Edge system doubled the value of my case: Lucas J. Foust
- Seeing is Believing, Premises Case: Doug Dykes & Luke Baker
- The New Opening Template – Playgrounds: Amy Miller
- Overview – The Boston Trial: David Hoey
- Mediation, Changing the Game: Shaun Lieser
- Rules and Case Selection: Joseph Abdallah
- Construction Cases: Michael Reiter
- Pools: Adam Princenthal
- KCPS: Matt Powell
- Other Similar Incidents, Big Box Retailers: Blake Erskine
- Your List Serve, It Takes a Village to Kick Their Ass: Michael Panesar
- Virtual Trials, The Future is Here: Elizabeth Larrick
- Hit Lists: Mindy Bish
- Disconnects/Closing Remarks: Don Keenan & Faculty
1. Place seminar in your shopping cart and continue shopping or proceed to checkout.
2. Wait for an email confirming your seminar enrollment. This will include additional instructions and all additional information. This usually takes 1-2 business days.
A $50 late fee is added to all applications received within two weeks of the first day of the seminar. Your application is not complete until full payment is received.